Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital
S.N.R Sons Charitable Trust was founded in 1970 by the illustrious sons of Sri S.N. Rangasamy Naidu; being an ardent devotee of Sri Ramakrishna Paramahansa, all the institutions started by the trust, bear the name of the holy sage, Sri Ramakrishna
The trust runs various Hospitals and institutions namely Sri Ramakrishna Hospital, Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital, Sri Ramakrishna College of Nursing, Sri Ramakrishna College of Physiotherapy, Sri Ramakrishna College of Pharmacy, S.N.R. Sons College, Sri Ramakrishna College of Arts and Science for Women, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Sri Ramakrishna Institute of Technology, Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic College, Sri Ramakrishna Advanced Training Institute, Sri Ramakrishna Matriculation Higher Secondary School - Avarampalayam, Sri Ramakrishna Matriculation Higher Secondary School – Vattamalaipalayam, Sri Ramakrishna Vridhasramam, Sri Ramakrishna Rural Health Centre, Vattamalaipalayam, Sri Ramakrishna Rural Health Centre, Pachapalayam and Community Halls in Coimbatore
The vision of this trust is to offer social service in a selfless manner, to give relief to the needy and the poor. To provide efficient health services and to facilitate the development of professionals who will demonstrate excellence in the respective disciplines.Enlightenment through education to produce graduates in different fields viz. General, Technical and Professional Education including Dental, Paramedical Sciences and Engineering imparting a competitive spirit and competence, to serve the society and the country. It was not just growth but growth with innovation is the epitome of this institution
Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital has a quality policy and it implements quality systems to become a world class institution. The annual intake of students in the institution was initially 60 for UG course and since 2011 it’s increased to 100 students for UG course. By 2009 the college was affiliated to have intake of MDS students in 5 clinical specalities.
To emerge as a leading institution in the field of dental education and provide a unique identity to its students and alumni whose learning outcome cultivates ingenuity, ethics and compassion with an inbuilt spirit of social responsibility.
- To practise tailored teaching strategies incorporating latest technology to facilitate diverse learning style and meet the intelligent quotient of the studentstudents.
- To nurture heuristic, lifelong learners who excel in conventional academic demands and explore the interconnectivity of other disciplines of dentistry.
- To train the students to connect and communicate effectively with the patients.
- To harness the collective energy and talent of the alumni and provide them a platform to share their knowledge with students and faculty of the institute.
- To encourage the faculty and students to develop awareness and sensitivity to latest trends and global developments in dentistry and apply this knowledge in various research activities.
- To mould the girl students into young women of high morals and principles, having witha right sense of balance between professional and social responsibilities.