Mrs. B Ashwinidevi M.Sc (Medical Anatomy)
- B.Sc Zoology from SIVET College, Gowrivakkam, Chennai in the year 2010
- M.Sc Medical Anatomy from Institute of Basic Medical Sciences, Taramani, Chennai in the year 2013
- Pursuing Ph.D at Vinayaga Mission Research University, Salem from 2018
- Tutor in Dhanalakshmi Srinivasan Medical College and Hospital, Perambulur from 25.9.2013 to 3.2014
- Tutor in Karpagam faculty of medical science and research, Coimbatore from April 2014 to September 2015
- Senior lecturer in RVS Dental college and hospital, Coimbatore from Oct 2015 To Feb 2020
- Lecturer in Sri Ramakrishna Dental College and Hospital from Feb 2020
Seminars /Conferences attended
- Seminar on Digital medical illustrations in anatomy for Anatomist held by Vinayaga mission medical college and hospital, Salem in 2020
- Conference Vin-Anatcon 2019 held at Vinayaga mission medical college and hospital, Salem, 2019
- Workshop on Research methodology and biostatistics, Vinayaga mission medical college and hospital, Salem in 2019
- Workshop on Research publications, Technicalities and literature research, Vinayaga mission medical college and hospital, Salem in 2019
- Anatomical variation in the tongue: Ankyloglossia in Indian journal of Applied research. Volume 10, Issue 12, pages 45 – 46 , 2020.
- A morphometric and morphological variation in the clavicle : Congenital pseudoasthorosis clavicle.in Indian journal of Applied research Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 37- 38 ,2019.
- Morphometric variation of right and left side mandibular foramen from coronoid process to the Lingula. International journal of Pharmacology and clinical research, Volume 3, Issue 1 pages 37-44,2019