LIST OF CLUBS
- Fine arts club
- Performing arts club
- Literacy club
- Science club
- Sports club
- Social welfare club
- Red Ribbon club
- Youth Red Cross
AIMS & OBJECTIVES OF THE CLUBS
- Enhances the sense of unity and fraternity among the students.
- To provide an opportunity to showcase the talents of students and faculties.
- To have a lively campus life.
- To empower and enrich the students with extracurricular skills
To promote the cultural, sport and fine art activities in the campus.
SKILLS THAT THE MEMBERS PICK UP
- Team Working
- Leadership Skills
- Event Management
- Public Speaking
- Planning and execution of events
- Creative and lateral thinking
- Research skills
- On ground work and Hands on experience
- Build and reinforce personal relations
- THE PRINCIPAL
- STUDENT COUNCIL SRDCH
- CLUB SECRETARY
- JOINT SECRETARY
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Principal shall be chief mentor for the clubs.
- The Retrospection of club activities shall be reported to the Principal by the student council, on regular basis.
THE STUDENT COUNCIL
- The clubs shall be a part of the Student council.
The council Overviews the planning and execution of club activities.
- The council shall ensure and facilitate the active functioning of clubs.
THE CLUB SECRETARY
- Lead the club.
- Ensure the club efficiency & consistency.
- Help and motivate the members.
- Keep the club morale high.
- Ensure that the activities are planned and executed.
- Ensure the learning’s are implemented in the future activities.
THE JOINT SECRETARY
- Ensure proper documentation.
- Ensure and keep track of club Members participation.
- Co-ordinates with the club Secretary.
- Be an active participant in activities and events.
Take up different roles and responsibilities in different activities.
- Help and ideate events and activities.
- All Interested undergraduates, postgraduates and faculties can enroll as members.
- Club members with 75% attendance in club activities will be awarded certification at the end of the year.
- All members shall be well disciplined while participating in the club activities, on and off the campus.
SELECTION OF CLUB SECRETARIES
- The secretaries will be selected by the enrolled club members.
- The secretaries must have good academic report without any Break / Carry in the university exams.
TIMELINE OF CLUB ACTIVITIES
- Induction of clubs
- Members enroll
- Selection of Club secretaries
- First meeting and culture setting for the club and divide ownership amongst themselves.
- Creation of WhatsApp group
- Meet twice a month
- 1st meet plan
- 2nd meet execute
- The subsequent meeting have a retrospective discussion and the cycle continues.