Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Ronak Nazir Kaul M.D.S
- BDS from Rajah muthiah dental college, Annamalai University, Chidambaram in 2011
- MDS from in Rajah muthiah dental college, Annamalai University, Chidambaram in 2016
- Senior Lecturer in Sri Ramakrishna Dental college and hospital from 01.02.2017 till date.
SEMINARS /CONFERENCES PRESENTED
- Attended 6th TN&PONDY AOMSI Annual conference, Yercaud in 2018
SKILL ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM
- Stem cell regenerative medicine in 2017
- All on 4-Zygomatic implants in 2017
- Orthognathic Surgery- Contemporary approach to Diagnosis & Treatment Planning in 2019
- Primary extranasopharyngeal angiofibroma, presenting as cheek swelling. Journal of oral and maxillofacial pathology: JOMFP. 2018 Jan;22(Suppl 1):S73.
- Effect of topical aloe vera gel in the management of oral lichen planus vol 7, issue4, 1175-1187.issn2277-7105
- Is nonsurgical management effective in temporomandibular joint disorders?–A systematic review and meta-analysis. Dental research journal. 2018 Jul;15(4):231.
- Estimation of the level of salivary proinflammatory cytokine in oral lichen planus–A case–control study in cuddalore-based population. Journal of Indian Academy of Oral Medicine and Radiology. 2019 Apr 1;31(2):128.
- Quandary in Diagnosing Peripheral Ossifying Fibroma and Pyogenic Granuloma: A Case Report with Mini Review. Journal of Maxillofacial and Oral Surgery. 2020 Apr 7:1-4.