Periodontology and Implantology
DR. R Poornima M.D.S
- BDS from in Sri Ramakrishna Dental College & Hospital, Coimbatore , The Tami Nadu Dr.MGR Medical University, in 2012.
- MDS from Maniapl College of Dental Science, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal. Manipal Academy of Higher Education in 2018.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)- in Hospital management in 2015 From School of Distance Education- Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore
- Lecturer/Asst. Professor in Sri Ramakrishna Dental College & Hospital, Coimbatore from 01.02.2019 to till date
PRE-CONFERENCE/SKILL ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMS ATTENDED
- Training on biomedical waste management on 15/02/2019
- Sensitisation and Orientation on Teachers Training and Research on 23/02/2019
- Research methodology – symposium and workshop on 1/03/2019
- Clinical innovations in occlusal rehabilitation- symposium on 27/07/2019
- ISO 9001:2015- Internal Auditor training Program (Online course by TUV Norda India) on 25/07/2020 & & 26/07/2020
- Biopsy- An integral component of diagnosis- Treatment & Prognosis of Oral Pre-cancer and Cancer on 22/11/2020
- Webinar on Writing research article by Dr.Ashish Kumar on 4/02/2021
- Localized reactive lesion of the gingiva in a patient affected by HIV. Reference no: 2017-176. Accepted for publication in West Indian Medical Journal in April 2018.
- Comparative evaluation of root surface roughness by air polishing combined with hand instrumentation and ultrasonic instrumentation- An in vitro study. Gen Dent. 2019 Jul-Aug;67(4):75-77.
- VISTA technique in combination with chorion allograft for gingival recession coverage: a case series,” Gen Dent. 2020 Mar-Apr;68(2):26-29.
- Semilunar Papilla Preservation Flap Technique in Combination with Chorion Membrane for Pocket Reduction and Gingival Recession Coverage. ContempClin Dent 2020;11:190-4
- Lamotrigine-Induced Gingival Enlargement: An Older Problem Due to a Newer Drug – A Rare Case Report. ClinAdv Periodontics 2020;00:1–4.
- Contemporary minimally invasive VISTA approach for gingival recession coverage- a case seriesGen Dent. 2021 Jan-Feb; 69(1): 58-61.
- A comprehensive review on role of viruses in gingival and periodontal diseases. J DattaMegheInst Med SciUniv- Accepted for publication
- Ridge augmentation of class III ridge defect using piezosurgery with autogenous chin graft followed by implant placement: a 6 months follow-up interventional study. J Multi Dent Res. 2021; 6(2); 53-58
- Radicular cyst enucleation, apicoectomy and management of osseous cavity using alloplast and platelet rich fibrin in relation to non-vital teeth- a case report. Int J Sci Res. Feb 2021; 2(10)
- Aesthetic amelioration of gingival recession by modified coronally advanced flap procedure: a 6 months follow-up interventional study. Int J Sci Res. Feb 2021; 2(10)