Prosthodontics & Crown & Bridge & Implantology
Dr. R Vaishnavi M.D.S
- BDS from College Of S.R. Institute of Dental Science & Research, Tiruchengode affiliated to The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai in the year 2009.
- MDS from Sri Ramachandra Dental College & Hospital, Porur affiliated to Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai
- Lecturer in Chettinad Dental College & Research Institute, Kancheepuram from 8/06/2017to 11.07.2018
- Lecturer in Sri Ramakrishna Dental College & Hospital, Coimbatore from 16.07.2018 to till date
SEMINARS /CONFERENCES ATTENDED/ POSTER/PAPER PRESENTATION
- 42nd Indian Prosthodontic Society Conference , Chandigarh November 2014 and presented Poster Presentation.
- 43rd Indian Prosthodontic Society conference , Hyderabad 2015
- Indian International Dental Congress Mumbai 2015 and Poster Presentation Influence of Fixed Partial Denture Treatment on Brain Activity
- Continuing Dental Education Sri Ramachandra University on 22-01-2016 and presenting Paper on Revisiting Cast Post Computerized Occlusal Analysis In Diagnosis And Treatment Planning Tamilnadu State Branch of Indian Prosthodontic Society, March 2016.
- Citation and Reference Management of Manuscript Writing SRM Dental College, Chennai, April 2016
- Asian Academy of Prosthodontics & 8th Scientific Conference – Malaysia 2018 and Poster presentation on “ Comparitive evaluation of physical properties of Nanoparticle Incorporated Addition silicon with other elastomeric impression material”
- 46th Indian Prosthodontic Society conference, Mangalore , November 2018
- Scientific coordinator in 20th IPS PG Convention
PRE-CONFERENCE/SKILL ENHANCEMENT PROGRAM/ ATTENDED/ CONDUCTED
- Conducted One on One Session Comprehensive Prosthodontic Review on 9.6.2018
- Attended Training program in ‘Bio-Medical Waste Management’ on 15.2.2019
- Workshop on ‘Sensitization and Orientation workshop on teacher Training and Research’ on 23.2.2019
- Attended Symposium on ‘Clinical Innovations In Occlusal Rehabilitation’ on 27.7.2019
- Smile Design using Recurring Esthetic Dental Proportion, Journal of Operative Dentistry and Endodontics, January-June 2018;3(1):33-37
- Evaluation of Fracture resistance of Human root dentin exposed to long term intracanal calcium hydroxide – an invitro study , Bhavnagar University’s Journal of Dentistry 2020;9(1) : 21-24
- Body image perception and its psychological influence on prosthesis satisfaction, Spec Care Dentist. 2020;1–7.